Cheque presentation to St Margaret’s Hospice at the Ladies Christmas Lunch
- At the ladies Christmas lunch a presentation was made to St Margaret’s Hospice covering all the fund-raising efforts over the last 6 months. Nearly £7,000 was raised.
- Fundraising events included Ladies Tri – am, Greenkeepers Revenge, Ladies Evening, Ladies Christmas Lunch and many separate donations were given from members to give rise to the magnificent total.
- The cheque was presented to Colin Ashwood of St Margaret’s Hospice who was thrilled with the amount raised.
- Many thanks to all the ladies and gents who have supported the events and contributed to reaching this huge sum. And a big well done to our organisers Audrey Methven & Irene Wright for overseeing this mammoth fundraising effort over the last 6 months.
- There was also wonderful entertainment from Kirsty Duncan – a young singer who ably performed Christmas songs, songs from Musicals and Opera too. A real talent.